We Can't Afford Democrats' "Change"!
Think about it....
America ALREADY voted for "change"
Freedom takes vigilance. A little over one year ago:
1) Consumer confidence was high in spite of media attempts at doom and gloom;
2) Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 a gallon;
3) the unemployment rate was 4.5%.
Since voting in a Democratic Congress in 2006
, we've seen:
1) Consumer confidence plummet;
2) The cost of regular gasoline soar to over $3.10 a gallon;
3) The record 52 straight months of increasing employment has stopped and unemployment is up to 5%.
4) American households have seen $2.3 trillion in equity value evaporate (stock and mutual fund losses);
5) Americans have seen their home equity drop by $1.2 trillion dollars (for the first time in history, American home equity is a negative number);
6) 1% of American homes are in foreclosure.
America ALREADY voted for "change" in 2006, and we got it!
We can't AFFORD any more "Change"!
If you didn't find what you're looking for, use the search bar below to search the site: