Submit an Article
Would you like to submit an article to be published at Military-Money-Matters.com?
Do you have something you'd like to share with our readers? We're always looking for guest authors to write for us about topics that our readers might be interested in.
Our readers include active duty military members and their families, as well as veterans and retirees and their families. So if you'd like to write an article that you feel would be of interest to a military family audience, we'd love to hear from you.
We're also looking for editors for various sections of the site. At the moment, we need someone who can write and edit articles about:
- Military Spouse and Family Issues
- Veterans Issues
- Veterans Charities
- Wounded Warriors Issues
If there are other issues that pertain to military life that you'd like to be an editor for, please let us know. We'll seriously consider your proposal.
Guidelines for Article Submissions
We have just a few guidelines to ensure quality content for our readers:
- The article you submit must be your own original content, written by you and not previously published.
- You must agree to not submit the article anywhere else for at least 30 days after it is published at Military-Money-Matters.com.
- The article must be a minimum of 500 words. Word processor programs generally have a feature that will tell you how many words you have (MS Word, WordPerfect, etc.)
- If you have photos to accompany your story, please include them. Photos draw the reader in and make them want to read the story about the photo.
- Your article must provide useful information that will be of benefit to military members, veterans and retirees and their families.
- Do not submit a sales page. Your resources paragraph at the end of the article may include a link back to your site, but the article itself must have substantive content that is more than merely a sales page.
All submitted articles will be reviewed and edited prior to publication. We reserve the right to edit article submissions as we deem necessary, and to refuse any article, in our sole discretion.
Use the form below to submit an article that is your original work. Just copy and paste the text from your text editor, such as Word, WordPerfect, or NotePad.
Thank you for sharing your information with our military audience!
New! CommentsJoin our conversation! Leave me a comment about this page in the box below. If your comment is about another page on this site, please leave your comment on that page, because I have no ability to move it to the correct page. Thanks!